- Introduce academic programs leading to degree, diploma and certificate courses in the area of climate change and agriculture.
- Generate knowledge to understand and manage climate change risks in agriculture and other related fields.
- Evaluate the impact of climate change and climatic variability on various key processes of agriculture and other related fields.
- Use of simulation models, remote sensing and GIS for evaluating the impact of climate change and its variability.
- Carry out vulnerability assessment in agricultural sector due to extreme climatic events and under future emerging scenarios of climate change in various production environments.
- Develop appropriate adaptation and mitigation strategies to combat the effects of climate change and climatic variability for sustainable agriculture.
Main activities ictbsmrau 2023-07-26T06:20:09+06:00